Saturday, January 26, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!




So much is inspiring to me right now... I'm waiting for a big box of 300+ vintage buttons that I scored on ebay, and shopping around almost daily for fun fabrics and inspiring prints. I can't stop myself... just knowing that there are people who love the products I make is so rewarding, and so encouraging to make more!

Ah, I'm up so late these nights... and each morning I say to myself "that was crazy! 10 tonight, I'm out".... but then night rolls around, my husband and I watch Jeopardy (that's right) and my creative juices get flowing (I'm not crediting Jeopardy for this)... so I make myself a cup of tea, mosy on downstairs to my studio... and find myself, looking at the clock- it's 2am, and I'm threading a bobbin. The babies and my lovely husband are asleep in their beds- and I'm happily threading away.

Such is life. It's wonderful and creative, I enjoy it all... thanks for visiting my blog and stop by again soon!

:) bre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, accidentally deleted my comment. Anyway, cute blog!

:-) MaryLou said...

What a great start to a blog! Your shop is already filled with such cute things that your blog is sure to be just as much fun. :-)

bigib said...

I like your blog too... and I'm new
what do you think about my blog?
bigibdesigns.blogspot.com

Harvest Moo said...

Hi Bre,It's me, Amy Citarell of Harvest Moo.
I promised to email you my brother, Pat's email address: p_steeves@hotmail.com
The company he works for is RBS Lynk.
Tell him that we met, and that you'd like to learn more about the plan that he helped me purchase.

It was great to meet you and your brother - and your brother's dog.
Best of luck!
Amy
www.harvestmoo.com